Wires & Cables
We supply Wires, cables and Cords rated 300/300 V, 300/500 V and 450/750 V used for electric power, lighting, internal wiring, domestic, office and similar environments as specified in IEC 227, BS 6004 and BS 6500. We also provide cables for telecommunications and industrial usage.
Low voltage cables:
Low voltage cables including PVC and XLPE insulations of Copper/Aluminium, armoured and un-armoured designs, single and multicore constructions along with a different range of sheathing options, standards IEC 60502, BS 6346 and BS 5467. cables are categorized by insulation and armouring.
· Conductors: Conductors shall be of Copper or Aluminium, circular standed(Non-compacted or Compacted) or Shaped, Class 2 to IEC 60228, BS EN 60228. For smaller sizes, a solid circular conductor
· Insulation: XLPE material and thickness shall be as per IEC 60502 or BS 5467 rated for 90°C continuous operation. PVC material and thickness shall be as per IEC 60502 or BS 6346. PVC insulation Material-Type A as per IEC 60502 or TI1 as per BS EN 50363.
· Assembly: Two, Three or Four insulated conductors are laid-up together with non-hygroscopic fillers compatible with the insulation material and the assembly is bedded with an extruded layer of PVC. In case of non-armoured cables, this layer may be omitted if the outer shape of the cable remains practically circular.
· Color Code: As per standard.
Medium voltage cables:
· Conductors : Round Stranded (Non-compacted or Compacted) or shaped, Class 2 as per IEC 60228. For smaller sizes up to and including 4 mm2, Solid Conductors, Class 1 to IEC 60228
· Insulation: XLPE Insulation material and thickness shall be as per IEC 60502-1 rated for 90°C continuous operation. PVC Insulation material and thickness shall be as per IEC 60502-1 and BS 6346. PVC material shall be Type A as per IEC 60502-1 or TI1 as per BS 6346.
· Colour Code: As per standard.
Medium Voltage Lead Sheathed Cables:
LV Lead Sheathed Cables
LSF Cables: 450/750 Volts single core thermosetting insulated non-sheathed wires to BS 7211 and 600/1000 Volt LSF Cables of Armoured and Un-armoured type to IEC 60502 and BS 6724.
Telephone Cables: Plain solid annealed copper conductor, high density solid polyethylene insulated, paired, ten pairs sub-unit type, air core, polyethylene sheathed, cable cores over 100 pairs manufactured with a moisture barrier, generally complying with Saudi Arabia MOPTT MAT 1011 (EES).
Optical Fibre Cables: Primary coated Single Mode Fiber, filled, loose tubes, assembled around the Central Strength Member (CSM), filled core, metallic Moisture Barrier, Polyethylene sheathed optical fibre telecommunication cables, complying with National and International Standard Specifications.